Home > Pen Testing
S4 are proud to represent SecureAuth, and their industry defining Core Impact software, within the European marketplace. Core Impact was the first, and continues to be the best, exploit framework available. With over 20 years in the market, and the biggest database of “Commercial Grade Exploits” available, it remains the tool of choice for the professional penetration tester.
Core Impact for security consultancies
We understand that as a security consultancy you need to maximise utilisation of your team, whilst offering the best value to your clients.
Core Impact help you to:
- Have junior staff undertake much of the work, freeing up more senior staff to focus on what they do best.
- Offer clients a free re-test after they have performed their remediation (Core Impact kept track of all your actions and simply re-plays them).
- Automatically generate reports, with your branding and as appropriate translated into your language!
- Offer your clients the broadest set of exploits available for testing. There are many “Core Impact only” exploits within the product. Should you find exploits in a competing framework (Metasploit) that are not within Core Impact, then you can run them too.
- Your clients will recognise the brand “Core Impact”, and recognise that you use the best tools available to perform your work
Core Impact for companies & government
Giving your penetration testers and red teams the best tools available, gives them the best chance of finding issues before others do.
Core Security build, QA, test and document all the exploits themselves. This means that you can trust them. If an exploit has ever caused a service to hang during QA or testing, then it will be tagged as such. This means that you will know about this danger before you run it, not after.
The framework and exploits are also updated under a support contract and kept current (this is different from other tools where only the framework is updated). This means that when your team need an exploit, that they can find it quickly, know that it is up-to-date, and will not cause any damage to your production systems.